This role will report to the Bungalo Acquisitions lead, with various duties assisting the acquisitions team with operational needs. This is a full-time position with benefits and opportunities for advancement.
- Assisting with activities related to the acquisition of single-family residential investments
- Assist with analyzing data and preparing reports for senior management
- Answering, responding to, and directing inbound inquiries (via phone and email) with internal call center staff and other facets of the business including, brokerage, title and escrow, investment team and direct marketing group
- Assisting in asset-level research and data entry
- Interaction with other internal groups
- 5+ years industry experience working in an operations role. Previous experience in residential real estate is a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Strong data management skills and past experience with database management preferred
- Strong verbal and written skills to communicate effectively to internal and external professionals
- Detail oriented, extremely organized and proven ability to work in a high intensity environment getting tasks done quickly and effectively.
- Capable of handling multiple tasks at once.
- Intermediate/Advanced experience in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Must be comfortable speaking on phone
- A passion for commercial and/or residential real estate
- Competitive salary
- Flexible vacation days and paid holidays
- Medical, Dental, Vision, LTD, Life, EAP and 401K benefits
- Stellar colleagues with proven track records who will make you better
- Free catered lunch every day and breakfast tacos on Thursdays!